Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Updated the website


Okay, so as most of you have already noticed....I have finally gotten around to working on my website. It is a slow start, but I am finally getting some links on there.

If you got here because of my homepage link, then you know what I am talking about.
Thanks Kaitlyn for posting my first blog comment! I know I can always count on you to be on top of things!

I am currently working on a collage to put up on my homepage under the "pics" link. I hope to get some good pics of you guys on the collage...I have been going through so many old digital pics that I have taken over the years...so look for your picture real soon!

I haven't been taking any new pictures because we didn't bring the battery recharger and so I don't have any batteries!!! As soon as I get some new batteries I will begin taking pictures of the area. It is so beautiful up here and the weather is awesome.

I will be sure to start taking some great pictures of the area and show you guys everything!

4 Comments:

Blogger vivian said...

I hope your learning of the Michiganian vocab doesn't make you forget Keith's teachings of correct vocab... for example.. "give me teh moneyyyss"

7:28 PM

 
Blogger marii said...

Sheesh, the vocab is so different!
They says I am going to the "pack" instead of park. And they say "ca" instead of car.
They call drinks "pop" and that drives me kinda nutty!

I want the monies!

11:53 AM

 
Blogger vivian said...

DUDE!! That is a freaking AWESOME picture!! Where / who is that?!?!

3:01 AM

 
Blogger marii said...

That is me! Eric took that picture inside the Pismo Beach Caves. It is such a cool place to go and check out all the neeto caves around there. You have to go at the right time, cuz if the tide is too high then you can't get to them.

If the tide is low, then you can walk all the way down the beach and reach them.

11:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home