Monday, August 01, 2005

Officially Moved In

Okay...so we are officially moved in. Over the weekend we unpacked every box that we had. That is not saying we have everything in place, but it is all out of boxes. I have not been able to do anything fun over the last few weekends because we had to stay home and unpack. Well, it is finally done! So next weekend I am off to do something exciting...I don't know what yet, but I know I am not going to be staying at home unpacking. THAT'S FOR SURE!

Well, as soon as I have everything looking decent, I will start taking pictures of the house to show. Eric should have the server up in a few days...so I will be uploading pictures of somekind real soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger vivian said...

yay! Hurray!! hahah =) the hardest part is over.. Bleh =P I can't stand the unpacking of the boxes.. but what can be fun is if you turn up some good music REAL loud, and get to work on making your place your home.. I MISS YOU!!! Send pictures!!! =)

10:35 AM

 
Blogger vivian said...

Hey Make sure you send those pictures to Net admin too - They miss you! =)

6:37 PM

 
Blogger marii said...

Don't worry...I am keeping them informed too :)

8:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home