Monday, August 08, 2005

4 more weeks!!

Okay, so I went to the doctor today and they told me that we are going to do an ultrasound in 4 more weeks to find out the sex of the baby. Well, go ahead and place your bets by leaving a comment to this blog....we'll see who wins!

Also, I could use some suggestions on names...specifically boy names...but girl names would be great too. Leave your comment on any good names you might have!

I am really excited about finding out what it is! I can't wait to start buying baby stuff! Well, I am not quite into maternity clothes...but I will be shopping for some soon. If you know of any great places online too, let me know because I want cute stuff. I am thinking of driving to Chicago soon to check out the Gap Maternity out there!

I weighed in at 142 and my nurse says that I am gaining weight normally. I have gained 7 lbs since I began. That isn't too bad...I guess I am supposed to average around 25 lbs. Fortunately, I didn't have any morning sickness and that is when moms usually lose their weight because they can't keep their food down. I don't seem to be having any problems eating or drinking stuff. I just love everything!!

Well, I will keep you posted on this status of this healthy baby!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger vivian said...

I'm betting girl!! =)

As for names.. as long as it's not too kooky.. remember what james said about names.. NO KETCHUP OR MUSTARD!! :P

6:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home