Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It's a girl!

Funny, it doesn't seem like it has been an entire month since my last post. I have been really busy at work and I am exhauted when I get home. Today, Eric and I had the ultrasound. We found out it is a baby girl!!!!

How exciting is that! I can't wait to dress her up and put little pretty things on her hair. I have already bought her baby UGGs so that she will have warm little toes this winter!

I know you are all wondering what her name is going to be.....LAUREN RILEY.

Yes, I know...it sounds a bit preppy, but I love the name...I think it is pretty!

I am having trouble deciding on a theme for the baby's room. If it were a boy, I had it all picked out. Space theme! That way he would want to be an aerospace engineer! hee hee. I am not sure what kind of engineer I would want Lauren to be...maybe an aerospace engineer still!

If you have any suggestions, please leave me comments. I am open to any suggestions.

3 Comments:

Blogger vivian said...

Yayyy!!! =) I can't stop myself from trying to buy stuff.. =) Teeheheh =) I found like this sleeping bag jumper thing.. with this super cute lil bunny in the pocket and then this like hat w/ coverall w/ blanket that was like Zoo Friends thingamabob.. but I didn't know which you would want. haha =) And then I found the same sleeping bag jumper with lil rubber duckies on it!! AHHHH!! it's all sooo cutee!!! =) I dunno which one!!! haahh =)

11:59 AM

 
Blogger marii said...

You are the sweetest ever! I know that Lauren will love her Auntie Viv!

12:46 PM

 
Blogger vivian said...

haha - I KNOW~!!! Tell her to hurry up and get herself on out here!! haha =)

3:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home