Saturday, October 08, 2005

Double A!

Okay ladies, now don't go rushing on my blog and leaving a bunch of comments asking how you can get in touch with this fine gentleman! Unfortunatley, I have to keep his privacy....but leave a picture and if you're cute enough I will set you up...hee hee.

This is my awesome friend Aaron. We call him "double A" because his last name starts with an A too. He is such a great person and is rock-solid buddies with God. We've been good friends for a while and I just thought I would blog about him because I owe him a big apology...my last blog stated that Vivian was the only person who ever looks at my blog...but AA you are the only other person that looks at my blog!

And if this isn't true...then you two are the only ones who care to leave me a dang comment!

AA...I miss you lots!!!!


6 Comments:

Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

GAHHHHHHHHHHH. Marii...remove that pic immediately! Please at least use the one from my blog. PLEASE! Do this for me, would you?

-Me

2:59 PM

 
Blogger vivian said...

teehehehehehee =) I think both pictures look cute... sheesh.. =P dude... don't forget to mention that AA is a hopeless romantic who loves all things Italian... Mama Mia!! =) that'sa spicy meata-balla.. heheheheh =)

2:33 AM

 
Blogger vivian said...

dude AA - what the heck are you pointing to in teh picture??

2:33 AM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

What picture...there IS no picture...I have a rare eye disease where I cannot see pictures of myself. Anyway, that picture (which, by the way, I cannot see) is GOING AWAY. Marii PROMISED to put a better one up. Sheesh.

6:40 PM

 
Blogger marii said...

I have updated the pic...now that is a dang good picture! Who is that cool guy!

I am hesitant to use the picture that everyone already sees! So I found this one and it is perfecto magnifico!

8:00 PM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

Thanks for sparing me the agony of that other pic...this one is just okay with me...I'll allow it...haha. C'mon Marii, we all want to put our best foot foward, right? I mean, you look very adorable in your pic, hands on chin...and that's why you use it so much! Uh huh, yeah, enough said. Viv looks cute in her pic too. So basically, we all look cute now...AWWWWWWWWWW.

8:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home