Sunday, October 09, 2005

Purple Pregnant Person


Well, I have been knocked up for 6 months now! I am over the hump and have 3 more months to go. let me just say that I am predicting this baby to be sooooo chilled out. I haven't had any complication during my pregnancy. I am very blessed that I didn't have to experience any morning sickness or violent mood swings.

I have had some minor setbacks...I went through a day of intense growing pains a few weeks ago, but it wasn't really too bad, just uncomfortable. I went through a couple of days of emotional downfalls last week. I think that was just a phase because I was really missing my friends back home (miss you guys so much!) and I was feeling a little insecure about my looks.

Other than that...the baby is so calm. She moves around but not violently...so I am predicting a calm and happy baby.

The doctor told me that she should be here around January 28th!!! Whoo hoo!

5 Comments:

Blogger vivian said...

YAYYAYAYY FOR LAUREN RILEY!!! teehehe =) Dude - i can NOT believe that you feel insecure about the way you look - cuz honestly - SERIOUSLY!! HONESTLY!! I think that you really do look very beautiful and it's so awesome that you get to carry that lil girl in your tummies.. teeheehh =) I can't wait to see her!!! I've seen so many mothers and they kinda just let themselves go bleh when they get pregnant - but you still carry yourself VERY well - hahah =) I can imagine myself... overalls and no makeup.. with stains of food all over... =P Dude, you're totally looking good ;) And dude, we really do miss you guys tons!!!! *HUGS!!*

2:37 AM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

Insecure about your looks? Marii, you're one of the most photogenic persons I know. You look great in that pic. (I can do without the "knocked up" comment though, ha.)

6:43 PM

 
Blogger marii said...

oh c'mon AA..."knocked up" is the new key term! hee hee.

it's like how vivian's favorite key term is "good things"

or keith's favorite term: "this is true"

or eric's favorite term: "by the by"

You just have to love it, even though you hate it :)

7:52 PM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

Okay, so what's my favorite term? (This is an easy one.)

8:38 PM

 
Blogger vivian said...

Hrm... here's the meal?? ;)

12:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home