Monday, July 16, 2007

LAAAAAAAAZZZZY.........

Okay, okay...I know, I have been LAAAZZZYYY about blogging lately. I have been so bad at that and pictures. I am really sorry! I am going to post some cupcakes on my next blog just to make it more interesting. I am going to try and be really good about keeping up this blog...at least once a week. Sometimes, it just seems that nobody reads it anyway...I need to have a following of loyal readers to keep me motivated hahaha.

Here is my Dosha reading just for yucks.....I think it is right on about not being so judgmental. Who am I to judge someone...I'm not perfect right?

Your Dosha is Pitta

You have a quick mind, a gift for persuasion, and a sharp sense of humor.
You have both the drive and people skills to be a very successful leader.
Argumentative and a bit stubborn, you have been known to be a little too set in your ways.
But while you may be biased toward your own point of view, you are always honest, fair, and ethical.

With friends: You are outgoing and open to anyone who might want to talk to you

In love: You are picky but passionate

To achieve more balance: Be less judgmental of those around you, and take cool walks in the moonlight.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

HA! I took it and got the same thing!! Ha!!! =) Niceee... we're awesome. =)

5:47 PM

 
Blogger Vivian said...

Yah - I'm a loyal member of the Read-Marii's-Blog Club. haha =)

5:48 PM

 
Blogger marii said...

you are my only follower...you are very loyal. I need to recruit some more people...LOL.

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

I check your blog all the time too...not this AGAIN!!! But at least you have some new stuff to read. What the heck is a Dosha? Anyway, here's mine:

Your Dosha is Kapha
Calm and grounded, you are not prone to mood swings or anger.
However, once you do get angry, it takes a lot to cool you down.
You tend to think a little slower than most people, but your logic is astounding.
Overall, you very loyal and trustworthy. You're not scared of being who you really are.

With friends: You enjoy their company, but often listen more than talk

In love: You crave connection and affection. It's hard for you to be single.

To achieve more balance: Exercise vigorously (especially in the sun) and let go of attachments.

10:47 AM

 
Blogger marii said...

haha! I only say that to get a rise out of you AA! You two are my ONLY followers. I need a bigger following...it would motivate me to write more. Maybe I will get my family involved here...haha. They will read my crap on a weekly basis!

11:11 AM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

Maybe you need to develop a "theme"? It didn't take me too long to come up with one for Blogiorno...I felt I had to, otherwise it'd be boring crap that is of no interest to anyone. You know, like, "today I went for a bike ride, saw some seagulls". Who cares. But yeah, maybe a theme. Like for Viv it can be cakes...so maybe for you it should be desserts you make, or of course, all Lauren...like, her ancestry or her growth spurts or observations of how she's rebellious like her Mom...like that.

1:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home