Friday, January 19, 2007

Sweet, sweet success

Cherry Vanilla Cupcakes

Okay...I was drowning in cupcake failure. Sure my last post looked delish (and they were) but my next couple of attempts flopped! I ran across this wonderful recipe on the 'Cupcake Bakeshop' blog and decided to try it out. It was the PERFECT cupcake that I was looking for! The cake was light and fluffy...and oh so SWEET! The filling was juicy and very cherry! I used a cream cheese frosting and it was the best frosting ever!


The only downfall is they don't taste good the next day :(
I made these for a dinner party and performed my usual "day-after" taste test and it FAILED miserably. So if you attempt the recipe (when I post it) then be sure to serve them that day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

Omg... these look sooooooooo goooodd!!! They look soooo delicious and sooooo wonderful!!! I wish i could've eaten one!! I'll have to try the recipe!!!

12:14 AM

 
Blogger marii said...

yes, they are soooo sweet. And then the cherry filling makes them even sweeeeter!

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home