Thursday, November 23, 2006

Week 10 - The Merge

Finally! The merge...we have been waiting for this. W00t! Sadly, it has come at a bad time. Aitu is down in number because of stupid Jonathan and his moron mutiny move. We have another stupid tribal name...Aitutonga.

Now I get it...now I understand why my powerful God kept Jonathan around...to save the Aitu tribe!!!! I so dislike him! I have been wanting him gone for so long, but this week I am glad he stayed. Can you believe it. I know next week I will want him gone again! But why did they kick off Nate? Why couldn't it have been Adam? I guess they thought Nate was the stronger of the two. I just think Adam is closer to the girls and that could be a deadly combo!

The fact that Jonathan didn't end up letting Aitu know what his final plan was before they went to tribal council rubs me the wrong way. I don't like that...either he's in or he's out. There is no more last minute decisions here! Luckily, it worked out for them in the end...but that Jonathan. I still say he needs to go.

Sadly, I wrote this 1 week late and I can't remember everything. However I do know that it was such an awesome and exciting episode! Yay, for Survivor being so good this year. It is really exciting!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home