Monday, July 16, 2007

Pictures of cupcakes....

okay, these are old pictures that never got posted and just were archived into my album. Sorry I didn't share...I was just plain lazy and didn't have any excuse.

I did these cupcakes for Easter '07. They were for Lauren's daycare teachers (and a few friends at work)....





These next ones were just some cupcakes I whipped together for Lauren's 1st birthday party. The picture didn't come out real well, but they were supposed to be flowerpots. The pot was the ice cream cone (with the cupcake baked inside) and the topping was chocolate frosting with crushed oreos for dirt..finally fondant flowers on top...


Finally, these are not cupcakes...but my friend Vanda had talked me into getting something nice for Lauren's daycare teachers on Valentine's day. I ended up not buying anything and wanting to make sugar cookies. That was a complete disaster and I am not sure if I will ever make anything else for LT's daycare teachers again. Next time I am going to buy already made sweets...ha ha. OH, I also threw in the ones we made for her dad (says "papa"). LT threw the sprinkles on all the cookies....

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

Oooh!! These look WAYYYY awesome! Ahhh!!! Recipe swapping time! hahah =) They look sososoo delicious!

I'm slow on my picture posting too - I have like 3 other cakes I need to post! ack! =P

5:46 PM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

Dang, you and Vivian are amazing with the cakes and such. I like the part about Lauren putting the sprinkles on. BTW, need recent pics of her on the photo site.

10:49 AM

 
Blogger marii said...

I know! I am soooo lazy. I have a bunch but never get around to uploading them. It's almost like I get home and don't wanna open my computer up! Gee...I wonder why? Maybe cuz I am constantly on it all day long...haha.

But true, I need to just do it. It only takes like 15 minutes. Lazy!

11:09 AM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

It's okay...when I get home I just wanna lay on my couch like Homer Simpson in front of the TV, comatose-like. And I'm not even married with a kid...sheesh.

1:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home