Tuesday, November 18, 2008

She lives!!!!!!

Okay…I know it seems like I have fallen off the face of the earth. I kinda have, at least in the communication world. However, I have been the busiest little bee in Austin. Most of you have emailed or IM’ed me to find out how I have been doing and what I have been up to these days. I feel like I have let you all down because I am not diligent about my blog postings, but you all understand where I am at right now and so you are very forgiving. Thanks :)

Some of the questions I have been getting are:
  • How is your walk going…and how has the 60-60 experiment been coming?
  • What’s up with your anti-consumerism movement? You never listed the last two weeks of buying…Are you still doing it?

  • What is the latest kick you are on? Or… What have you recently watched on Oprah that has changed your life?

  • How come you never posted pictures of Halloween? We wanted to see the costumes you made!

  • How is the new job?

Well the following posts will answer all of these questions. I have so much to say…and I didn’t want to smoosh them all into one post because you would get tired of reading. So I have written the posts down and have scheduled them to be posted every couple of days….that way I keep you coming back for more!! It’s like a genius marketing ploy…hahaha. Alright, well come back in a couple of days to find out what has been going on in my life this past month…my highs, my lows, my passions, my trials, and my new exciting fads….

2 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

Yay! ;)

4:17 PM

 
Blogger Kimberley said...

You're killing me Smalls!!!!

10:15 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home