Monday, December 01, 2008

Halloween....a month later!

You don't realize how quickly time passes until you have completed another holiday....and haven't posted the pictures from the previous holiday.

Well, it's about time to put up the Halloween pics (because I am going to be posting the Christmas lights pic up next!).

Truth be told...I didn't actually take pictures on Halloween because I couldn't find my camera anywhere. So these pictures were actually taken weeks after Halloween. I barely got good pics because Kaeden was so cranky and ready for a nap. Actually, he was getting upset with me because he wanted to chew on the Mickey ears and I wanted him to WEAR them!

The costumes were made by me and the Mickey and Minnie ears were sent to the kids from Vivian and Keith. I put a different bow on LT's hat to match her dress. The original Minnie mouse wore a red dress with white polka dots, but the new "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse" Minnie wears pink.

It was a fantastic night...the weather was perfect (about 78 degrees) for trick-or-treating. This year, LT was a champion candy collector. She kept going and going and going. I had to empty her bucket into another bag because it was getting too heavy for her to carry.

Eventually she was so tired of walking from house to house that she requested to be chauffeured around in the stroller...only getting out to walk up to the door and get more candy!!!!

The other kids in the neighborhood were particularly greedy this year. We ran out of candy fast! We normally just leave a bucketful of candy on the porch so we don't have to keep opening the door. Last year we still had candy left at the end of the night...but this year, we were out quick...which means the kids were more aggressive at taking candy and they were taking MORE THAN ONE!!! Little ratheads! hee hee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

So cute! KZ is gettin big!!!!!

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Vivian said...

hahahahahahh :) That's hilarious! I didn't kno those ears were so delicious! :)

Dude - LT really knows how to work hard for her goals!! hahah :)

12:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home