Friday, January 16, 2009

Now Announcing: My Birthday Party Planning Committee

Ok...so here is a big announcement. As you know, my kids birthdays are coming up soon. They are exaclty two years and one week apart. So from now on, every party that I plan will be for a JOINT PARTY. Yea, yea...say what you want about not making it special for the kids and blah, blah, blah...but you are not going to sway my position one bit.

If you remember back two years ago when I blogged about LT's first birthday party...that was a great party and the invites were cute and all of that....but it was the most stressful and exhaustive thing I have done for my kids. So I vow to never do it again...at least not twice in one month. I will sacrifice once, but definitely not twice. We'll see what my blog looks like 7 or 8 years from now. I might be singing a different tune.

Oh yea, so back to the big announcement. I have chosen my planning committee. It will be comprised of myself and you! haha. Yes, that's right...I need some opinions and I am soliciting your help. I am sure only Vivian and Kimmie will respond, but I am counting on Aaron and Jesse to chime in too if they are keeping up with the blog! (calling you out!)

So here's the first decision. I need to make a poll I suppose to go along with this blog. I have pretty much selected my theme. We are having the party at a place called JW Tumbles. It's a kids gym that focuses on fun, romping, swinging, sliding, bouncing, etc. They have games that include an electric train, roller coaster, zip line across the gym, rock wall, and much more. So with that, and the help of a friend, we decided that a Monkey theme would be fitting! So I found some cute monkey party supplies (who knew there was so much to choose from!!).
Give me your opinion via comment or my poll on which one you like the best out of these....







Curious George






















Bongo Drum Monkey














Mod Monkey

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

Sign me up! I love parties!!! They are all very cute monkeys... I personally like Mod Monkey, but I think LT will like George :)

10:04 AM

 
Blogger marii said...

Yea, I am personally leaning towards Mod monkey myself!

9:25 PM

 
Blogger Vivian said...

Oooohhh hurray!!! =) So fun!!
I like Mod monkey tooo but the Curious George is pretty cute also! ;) Which one is cheaper? hahah ;)

12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home