Wednesday, February 13, 2008

thank you!!


just wanted to tell my friends and family "thanks" for all
your comments and keeping up with the entire birth by reading the blog. It was the only way for me to reach everyone at
once.


It's Wednesday morning and kaeden was circumcised thus morning. It was a quick,and seemed like painless, procedure. I was worried for him, but he is sleeping soundly like nothing is bothering him.

I am hoping they will let me go home today. I am waiting on the docs to
visit us today.

Eric is putting up pictures on the website
as I type this up. You should be able to view them at the following link:

http://www.heymarii.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=74236

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Kimberley said...

You have the CUTEST baby boy ever! I'm sooooo excited for you!!!!!!

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home