Monday, March 30, 2009

My Yawning Problem - Help me!!!

The fact that summer is right around the corner and I am the heaviest I have ever been (besides when I was ACTUALLY pregnant), I have decided to get in shape.
So my neighbor invited me to join her for spinning class in the early morning. I used to love spinning and it was how I lost alot of weight after I had LT.
Of course I took her up on the offer and have gone to two session so far. The craziest thing has started to happen to me...After I workout and have had a pretty intense spinning session, I start to yawn excessively during the stretch sessions.
I have never had that happen to me. I also feel extremely tired and am cranky throughout the day. I tried to do some research about it and read that alot of people yawn while they are excercising, but couldn't find many that yawnd consistently afterwards.
what could this be? Here's what I have been doing:
  • Going to be early..maybe 10ish.
  • Waking up at 5am
  • Taking Hydroxycut Max for energy
  • Spin for 60 minutes
  • Then start yawning for about 20 minutes
  • At home I eat something or drink a healthy shake and shower
  • Then I am sleepy...I could fall back asleep if I didn't have to go to work
  • I go through the day and I feel super agitated
  • Throughout the day I feel super tired

What do you think it is? Anyone have any ideas? Could it be that I am getting up earlier than I used to go to bed?
Could it be the hydroxycut? Or could it be that I am severly out of shape and it's my body's way of getting some oxygen to my brain?

4 Comments:

Blogger Vivian said...

Weird!! Maybe it's just your body being tired from all the exercising and it just needs to get used to it again. Dunno?! I'm not too sure on the effects of the Hydroxycut either... maybe that puts you in super energy mode and stuff.. and then when you're done w/ class your brain needs oxygen...?!?! I have no clue. haha... I think it'll go away after you've gotten back into a routine... maybe? haha :)

11:23 AM

 
Blogger Kimberley said...

i think its the hydroxycut... but what do i know? i am super sleepy all the time too!

1:09 PM

 
Blogger marii said...

Eric had a pretty good reason. He said that when you exercise, your muscles need oxygen. So because I haven't exercised in a while that maybe my body is just trying to get as much oxygen in my body especially after a workout when my muscles are really looking for it. Dunno, sounds pretty good.

4:30 PM

 
Blogger Aaron Abitia said...

I always thought that yawning = tiredness = too little sleep? I think we (Americans) are all in denial about how little sleep we are getting and how much more we need. You ever seen articles about sleep advice? It seems like the "recommended" amount of sleep seems to drop all the time...it used to be 8-9, then 7-8, then "at least 7"...I'm waiting for "6 is best".

10:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home