My Yawning Problem - Help me!!!
The fact that summer is right around the corner and I am the heaviest I have ever been (besides when I was ACTUALLY pregnant), I have decided to get in shape.
So my neighbor invited me to join her for spinning class in the early morning. I used to love spinning and it was how I lost alot of weight after I had LT.
Of course I took her up on the offer and have gone to two session so far. The craziest thing has started to happen to me...After I workout and have had a pretty intense spinning session, I start to yawn excessively during the stretch sessions.
I have never had that happen to me. I also feel extremely tired and am cranky throughout the day. I tried to do some research about it and read that alot of people yawn while they are excercising, but couldn't find many that yawnd consistently afterwards.
what could this be? Here's what I have been doing:
- Going to be early..maybe 10ish.
- Waking up at 5am
- Taking Hydroxycut Max for energy
- Spin for 60 minutes
- Then start yawning for about 20 minutes
- At home I eat something or drink a healthy shake and shower
- Then I am sleepy...I could fall back asleep if I didn't have to go to work
- I go through the day and I feel super agitated
- Throughout the day I feel super tired
What do you think it is? Anyone have any ideas? Could it be that I am getting up earlier than I used to go to bed?
Could it be the hydroxycut? Or could it be that I am severly out of shape and it's my body's way of getting some oxygen to my brain?